BTO – Buy Tourism Online – is back in November, again at the Stazione Leopolda in Florence, with two days in which training takes centre stage.
Riding high on the great success of the 2008 edition, BTO – Buy Tourism Online presents itself with:
- Training Sessions
Under the BTO – Buy Tourism Online “hat”, lie a whole series of initiatives which will make November 16th and 17th the most important and absolutely unmissable appointment of the whole season.
BTO – Buy Tourism Online is directed at:
- Managers and Owners of Hotels and other types of incoming tourism
- All operators along the whole incoming tourism chain
- Bloggers and Social Networks
- Those involved in marketing certain geographical areas and/or special interest holidays
- Web and web-marketing professionals
- Travel and tourism professionals and online travel agencies
- Companies with web-oriented products and services
- Students, researchers and academics in the field of Travel 2.0
Based on an the Regione Toscana (Tuscany regional administration) and the Florence Chamber of Commerce had, with the support of Florence Chamber of Commerce and Toscana Promozione (Tuscany Promotion) and under the patronage of ENIT, BTO – Buy Tourism Online can be seen as a focal point of training, information and business meetings between people working in tourism and the suppliers of the new technologies which are rapidly and radically transforming the sector.
The purchase of travel packages online is the fastest-growing segment in the whole market and BTO – Buy Tourism Online aims to represent a reference point where all those working in tourism can find:
- In-depth training on new technology and the advantages their use can bring to their operations
- Analysis and interpretation of market scenarios and the impact of new technology
- Presentation of instances of excellence and best practice to take as models
- Proposals and tools from the best suppliers of consultancy and value added IT services for the tourism sector
BTO – Buy Tourism Online is structured in a new, innovative format which combines conferences and meetings on important issues for the sector, training sessions on more specific subjects, which participants enrol on according to their individual interests, a workshop bringing together quality supply and demand.