Saturday, June 22, 2024
Below a list of the items you will need, where to get them and where to take them in order to obtain the "mythical" Italian permesso di soggiorno.Permesso di soggiorno. What you need?1) Form for the permesso di soggiorno. This can be found at the Questura (Police Station), for example in Via Zara n°2 (Ph. +39 055 49 771). Please when you go there be prepared to be very very patient because people from all around the world will be in line with you...2) Photocopies of the first page of your passport and your visa3) Four passport photos. Photo booths can be found at the train station or near the post office4) A 'Marca da Bollo'. This costs 14,62 Euros and can be bought at a Tobacco Shop (Tabaccheria)5) Proof of financial security. This can be the same as you used to get your visa, a letter from your parents or front/back photocopies of your credit card.6) Enrollment letter from the School or from the University7) Insurance. The INA insurance is necessary for all students, regardless of the insurance coverage you have at home. To get the insurance, you must go to the main post office (near Repubblica Square in Florence) upstairs on the first floor and get a 'bollettino' that must be filled out.

Find your Apartment
with Studentsville

Book Now